Audio-Technica recently launched their newest true wireless stereo (TWS) earphone, the TWS ATH-SQ1TW. The ATH-SQ1TW offers exclusive 5.8mm drivers. It is claimed to be able to deliver clear and powerful sound as well as the Low Latency feature to improve perfect synchronization whether users are enjoying music, games, or videos.
Tws ATH-SQ1TW Design
For Design, these wireless earphones have a colorful design. The colors consist of Blueberry, Caramel, Popsicle, Cupcake, Black, and White, where users will also get the color of the charger box, charging cable, and even the silicone tip according to the base color of the two ATH-SQ1TW.
Touch controls built into the earphones also allow users to play or pause music, skip tracks, and to answer calls and adjust volume directly from the earphones without having to take out the phone.
Tws ATH-SQ1TW Feature
The Transparency feature uses the built-in microphone to capture ambient sound, giving users the option to remain aware of the surrounding environment during use, and the Sidetone function will allow users to hear their own voice and environmental sounds through the microphone for natural phone calls. There is also the Google Fast Pair feature for one-touch pairing with Android devices.
And the TWS ATH-SQ1TW battery, which is claimed to last up to 6.5 hours of use on a full charge, plus 13 hours out of the box. So the total battery life is 19.5 hours. A 15-minute charge will give you up to 1 hour of usage time.
As for the price, this tws from Audio-Technica ATH-SQ1TW sells for $110.15
Tws ATH-SQ1TW Specifications
- Brand: Audio-Technica
- Model: ATH-SQ1TW
- weight: Approx. 5.2 g (0.18 oz) (L), approx. 5.2 g (0.18 oz) (R); Charging case: Approx. 34.2g (1.2 oz)
- Driver Diameter: 5.8 mm
- Type: Dynamic
- Battery capacity: DC 3.7V lithium-ion battery
- Charging case: DC 3.7V lithium-ion battery
- Max. Approx. 6.5 hours; Charging case: Max approx. 13.5 hours
ATH-SQ1TW Manual Setup
- The basic or manual setup instructions for Tws ATH-SQ1TW (in.PDF)
- Type: MEMS
- Sensitivity: −38 dB (1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 100-10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Bluetooth Version: version 5.0
- Operating Range: Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
- Maximum RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: SBC
- Supported Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Band: 20-20,000 Hz
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com