Fujifilm recently re-launched their newest camera product, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo. The Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo was first introduced at the end of last November. It is bringing a retro design that is also similar to the Instax Mini 40 series. Unlike other instant cameras in general, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo is capable of connecting with smartphones. It has the ability to share photos so that it can play a role in printing photos that have been taken from other devices.
Fujifilm presents this Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo camera for male users aged 25-40 years. It is marketed for that age group. However, it does not close for female users who also have a hobby of photography. I especially want to feel a different experience when using this camera.
Table of Contents
Instax Mini Evo Performance
For its performance, this camera is called a hybrid instant camera. What makes the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo more sophisticated and different is its ability to capture images and share them. To take photos, Fujifilm does not provide an electronic viewfinder or EVF, but you have to look at the 3-inch color screen on the rear body.
With this, it is necessary. The reason is given the option of 10 effects and 10 different filters. The two can be combined with each other—making Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo users able to create 100 different views in just one camera. Manual settings are also available, such as exposure, white balance to close-up mode, aka close range. Saved in the settings on the screen.
If the user wants to use a filter effect. To select a filter effect, simply by turning the dial on the upper body. While the way to print is quite unique, namely by pressing and turning the lever at the end of the Instax Mini Evo camera. Well, what makes the difference is the support for connectivity with smartphones. So besides being able to send photos from the camera, users can also use the camera as a physical photo printer.
The Instax Mini Evo photo takes approximately 90 seconds to appear intact, but it also depends on the room temperature. As for the battery itself, it holds up to 100 photos and can be charged via a micro-USB cable connection.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo Price
For the price, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo camera retails for an official $209.11. And can be obtained both offline and online, namely through official Fujifilm stores that are on several well-known local e-commerce sites, offline official stores in several cities, including official retail partners, which are also available offline and online.
As for the film itself, it supports the same variants as other Instax Mini series. When viewed on e-commerce sites, sold at a fairly affordable price of $ 6.62. The Instax Mini Film Stone Gray option is also available—launching simultaneously globally with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo. Of course also compatible with other series.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo Specification
- Brand: Fujifilm
- Model: Instax Mini Evo
- Width: 122.9 mm
- Depth: 87 mm
- Height: 36 mm
- Weight: 285 g
- LCD screen: 3.0-inch
- TFT color LCD screen
- Pixel count: Approximately 460,000 dots
- Image sensor: 1/5-inch CMOS with a primary color filter
- Number of recorded pixels: 2560 x 1920
- Shooting distance: 0 cm to ∞
- Shutter speed: (automatic switching) 1/4 second to 1/8000 second
- Program AE: control
- 2.0 EV (1/3 EV step, −2.0 EV to +) (Exposure compensation)
- Metering method: multi metering, TTL 256 split metering,
- Incandescent, Auto, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3. (White balance)
- Suppressed, Autoflash / Forced Flash, flash, Shooting range with flash: Approximately 50 cm to 1.5 m
- Approximately 2 seconds / approximately 10 seconds (Self-timer)
- 10 film effects,10 lens effects, , Total of 100 effects by multiplying above (Image effects)
- Storage media: Internal memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Charging function: Built-in,
- Possible number of printed images: Approximately 100 (from full charge),
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours
- Possible number of printed images: Approximately 100 (from full charge)
- Bluetooth: Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- printed image transfer function, Smartphone image print function, remote shooting function,firmware upgrade function
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com