Google recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Google Pixel 6. Google Pixel 6 is claimed to come with improvements in all aspects. From a revamped design, a better camera, a high-performance processor, and much more.
Google Pixel 6 Design, Perfomance
In terms of design, the Pixel 6 is equipped with a 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. And this smartphone has Gorilla Glass Victus on the front for protection against scratches.
This Pixel 6 smartphone is equipped with Google’s own Tensor processor. This chipset has 2 high-performance cores, 2 middle cores, and 4 high-efficiency cores. It also has a 20-inch GPU. Compared to the Pixel 5, which has Snapdragon 765G, Google says the Tensor chipset has 80% faster CPU performance and 370% faster GPU.
And the Tensor Pixel 6 chipset has 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Like previous Pixel phones, there is no expansion slot for external storage.
The Google Pixel 6 smartphone is also equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and the Titan M2 security chip. Its Tensor chip also has a built-in security core that works with the Titan M2 to protect the phone from attacks. Both series of phones come with Wi-Fi 6E, stereo speakers, IP68 water and dust resistance, and a fingerprint smudge-resistant coating.
Google Pixel 6 Battery
For the battery, the Google Pixel 6 is supported by a 4,614 mAh battery capacity. The smartphone supports 30W fast wired charging, fast wireless charging (21W on the Pixel 6 and 23W on the Pixel 6 Pro using the Pixel Stand). This Google smartphone doesn’t ship with a charger, but if the user has a USB-PD compatible charger, it won’t be a problem. Problem. Users can also charge wirelessly with a Qi-certified EPP charger, but speeds will be limited to only 12W. The Pixel 6 series runs on the Android 12 operating system and will receive 5 years of security updates.
In terms of cameras, there is a 50 MP main camera, a smartphone, and a 12 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle with a 114-degree field of view. The 50 MP main camera has an 82-degree field of view, f/1.85 aperture, and a 1/1.31-inch sensor size. Google says the Pixel 6 series can capture 2.5 times more light than the Pixel 5.
And this Pixel smartphone is known to have a reliable camera thanks to its software. The Pixel 6 series takes Pixel camera excellence to a new level with features like Face Unblur, which combines photos from two different cameras to eliminate facial blur when capturing moving subjects such as children. Magic Eraser will remove unwanted objects and people from photos.
The next price of the Google Pixel 6, is sold at a price of $ 599 for the 128 GB memory variant. And $699 for the 256 GB version. Whereas the Pixel 6 512 GB retails for $899.
Google Pixel 6 Specifications
- Brand: Google
- Model: Pixel 6
- Width: 158.6 mm
- Height: 74.8 mm
- Depth: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 207 g
- Colour: Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, Stormy Black
- Screen size: 6.4 inches,
- 98.9 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 50 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide),
- Features : Auto-HDR, panorama,Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift
- Video: gyro-EIS, OIS,4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Features: Auto-HDR
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A552x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2×2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 )
- Chipset: Google Tensor (5 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM,128GB 8GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4614 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised),Fast wireless charging 21W,Reverse wireless charging’USB Power Delivery 3.0
- OS: Android 12
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Fingerprint (under display, optical),
Google Pixel 6 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (Wifi)
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA /EVDO/ LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com