Google also launched a series of 6 smartphones, namely the Pixel 6 Pro. This Pixel 6 Pro comes with improvements in all aspects. From a revamped design, a better camera, a high-performance processor, and much more.
Google Pixel 6 Pro Design, Performance
In terms of design, the Pixel 6 Pro Smartphone has a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution and holds a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Both phones have Gorilla Glass Victus on the front for protection against scratches.
The Pixel 6 Pro also uses Google’s own Tensor processor. This chipset has 2 high-performance cores, 2 middle cores, and 4 high-efficiency cores. It also has a 20-inch GPU. Google says the Tensor chipset has 80% faster CPU performance and 370% faster GPU. The Tensor chipset is paired with 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage on the Pixel 6 Pro.
Google Pixel 6 Pro Battery
For the battery, the Google Pixel 6 Pro is supported with a 5,003 mAh battery capacity, and the Pixel 6 has a 4,614 mAh battery capacity. Both devices support 30W fast wired charging, fast wireless charging (21W on the Pixel 6 and 23W on the Pixel 6 Pro using the Pixel Stand).
This Google Pixel 6 Pro smartphone, Also doesn’t ship with a charger, but if the user has a USB-PD compatible charger, then it shouldn’t be a problem. Users can also charge wirelessly with a Qi-certified EPP charger, but speeds will be limited to only 12W. The Pixel 6 series runs on the Android 12 operating system and will receive 5 years of security updates.
For the Pixel 6 Pro camera, this Smartphone has a triple camera configuration. The third camera is equipped with a 48 MP telephoto lens that delivers 4x optical zoom. The front camera has a resolution of 11.1 MP on the Pro model and 8 MP resolution on the non-Pro model.
For the price of the Google Pixel 6 Pro, the 256 GB version sells for $ 899 and For the 512 GB version it sells for $ 999
Google Pixel 6 Pro Specifications
- Brand: Google
- Model: Pixel 6
- Width: 163.9 mm
- Height: 75.9 mm
- Depth: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- Colour: Cloudy White, Sorta Sunny, Stormy Black
- Screen size: 6.71 inches
- 110.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels,
- 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 48 MP, f/3.5, 104mm (telephoto),50 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide),
- Features : Auto-HDR, panorama,Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift,
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera: 11.1 MP, f/2.2, 20mm (ultrawide)
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Features: Auto-HDR
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55&2×2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2×2.25 GHz Cortex-A76)
- Chipset: Google Tensor (5 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Internal storage: 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5003 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised),Fast wireless charging 23W,Reverse wireless charging,USB Power Delivery 3.0
- OS: Android 12
- Sensors: proximity, compass, barometer, Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
Google Pixel 6 Pro Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (Wifi)
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA /EVDO/ LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org