Honor has re-launched their latest smartphone product, the Honor X30i, through a product launch event held this afternoon. Its main highlights are its fairly boxy design, not unlike the iPhone 13 series, and its slim and light build. This phone weighs only 175g and has a thickness of 7.45mm.
Table of Contents
Honor X30i Design
In terms of design, the Honor X30i is light enough for a device with a large 6.7-inch LCD screen. Smartphones of this size have recently started to cross the 200g mark, so the Honor X30i will feel like a breath of fresh air. The display has a resolution of 2388×1080 and a refresh rate of 90Hz. It is surrounded by extremely thin bezels, which gives the device a 93.6% screen-to-body ratio.
The Honor X30i is made of a customized, high-strength lightweight aluminium alloy frame which has been perforated to improve grip. The 7.45mm thin profile has been achieved by the use of a multi-layer polyurethane composite ultra-thin screen and a low dielectric ultra-thin PCB circuit board.
Honor X30i Performance
And for performance, the Honor X30i is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chip, which is fabricated using a 6nm process. The chip has a 2×2.5GHz A76 power core and a 6×2.0GHz A55 battery-saving core (big. LITTLE). The chip is powered by GPU Turbo X and Link Turbo X technologies for enhanced gaming and calling performance.
While the battery capacity of the Honor X30i reaches 4000mAh with 22.5W fast charging support.
Then for the camera, the Honor X30i is equipped with a 48MP main camera on the back, which is equipped with a 2MP depth-of-field lens and a 2MP macro lens. Honor also has a super night view shooting function, an intelligent multi-frame synthesis algorithm, and a vlog function to record via the front and rear cameras simultaneously.
Honor X30i Specifications
- Brand: Honor
- Model: X30i
- Width: 163.4 mm
- Height: 74.7 mm
- Depth: 7.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Colour: Black, Blue, Violet
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2388 pixels
- (~391 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth),2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM,128GB 8GB RAM,128GB 6GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 22.5W
- OS: Android 11,
- Magic UI 5.0, no Google Play Services
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass
Honor X30i Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- (Wi-Fi) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA / CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org