Huawei has recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Huawei Mate Xs 2. The Huawei Mate Xs 2 is the next generation of the Huawei Mate Xs, which was first introduced two years ago. The foldable smartphone belongs to the premium category, and the Mate Xs 2 is unlike other folding devices available in the market because it has an outward folding design.
Table of Contents
For performance, Huawei Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a Snapdragon 888 4G chipset with Adreno 660 GPU. Huawei Mate Xs 2 is supported by 8 GB of RAM and 256/512 GB of internal storage. Huawei also launched the Smartphone with a Collector Edition with a capacity of 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage. Both variants of the Mate Xs 2 are supported with storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB with a Nano Memory Card from Huawei.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 uses the HarmonyOS 2 operating system, which features smart multi-window and quick-swipe gestures to accommodate the large screen. Mate Xs 2 It also features an adaptive UI engine with layout and self-learning optimizations. The top 300 apps in the AppGallery have been officially adapted for the Mate Xs 2 big screen.
In terms of design, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 is similar to the Huawei Mate XS because it uses an outward folding design that is found in today’s folding devices. When folded, the screen measures 6.5 inches, and when opened, it gives a 7.8-inch widescreen.
As for the screen, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 uses an OLED panel with a resolution of 2480 x 2200 pixels when unfolded, and a resolution of 2480 x 1176 pixels when folded. The smartphone screen refresh rate is 120 Hz, touch sampling rate is 240 Hz, PWM dimming is 1440 Hz, and the pixel density is 424 ppi. This panel is capable of displaying 1.07 billion colors and covers the P3 color gamut.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a battery with a capacity of 4,600 mAh, while the Collector Edition comes with a 4,880 mAh battery. Both variants come with 66W fast charging, which is claimed to be able to recharge the battery up to 90% in just 30 minutes. To keep the temperature under control, the device has incorporated a Graphene liquid cooling system.
And this Mate Xs 2 has a triple rear camera setup with a 50 MP main camera, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera, and an 8 MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom. While the front camera has a resolution of 10.7 MP. As for the price, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 is sold for the 8GB+256GB variant for $1,03.96, the 8GB+512GB variant for $1,730.58. And the 12GB+512GB Variant retails for $1,957.21
- Brand: Huawei
- Model: Mate Xs 2
- Folded: 156.5 mm
- Width: 156.5 mm
- Height: 75.5 mm
- Depth: 11.1 mm
- Weight: 255 g
- Colour: Black, White, Purple
- Screen size: 7.8 inches
- Type: Foldable OLED
- Resolution: 2200 x 2480 pixels
- (~424 ppi density)
- Folded cover display: screen : OLED, 6.5 inches, Resolution 1176 x 2480 pixels
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, 8 MP, f/2.4, 81mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom, 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/240fps
- Selfie Camera: 10.7 MP, f/2.2
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/240fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- card Slot: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, UFS
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable & Li-Po 4880 mAh, non-removable – 512GB 12GB RAM version only
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 66W, Reverse charging
- OS: HarmonyOS 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a/6,
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- Infared Port: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA / LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com