Infinix recently re-launched their latest flagship smartphone product, the Infinix Note 12 VIP. This Infinix Note12 VIP is a line of Note 12 series included in this middle class category that features a 120 Watt Hyper Charge fast charger.
Table of Contents
Infinix Note 12 VIP Performance, Screen
For performance, the Infinix Note12 VIP is powered by the Helio G96 chipset released by MediaTek. And the chipset is supported with a capacity of 8 GB and 128 GB of storage media. . And the Smartphone can be added larger and expanded up to 13 GB.
As for the battery, the Note 12 VIP is equipped with a battery capacity of 4,500 mAh. And for charging, the Infinix Note12 VIP is claimed to take about 17 minutes to charge from empty to full.
The Note12 VIP camera is supported by three cameras on the back of the body, namely the main camera (wide) 108 MP with an aperture of f/1.8, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera (f/2.2, PDAF, Laser AF) and a 2 MP depth sensor camera ( f/2.4).
And the Infinix Note 12 VIP is equipped with a 6.7-inch wide screen with Full HD Plus resolution, along with a 10-bit panel 100 percent DCI-P3. The screen has a refresh rate of up to 120 Hz and a touch sampling rate of 360 Hz. The Infinix Note12 VIP is equipped with a 16 MP selfie camera embedded in a punch hole. Infinix Note12 VIP includes Android 12 operating system, 10.6 interface and dual speaker DTS capability.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Price
The Infinix Note12 VIP is available in Cayenne Gray and Force Black color options. For the price, this Infinix Note12 VIP retails for $ 300.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Specifications
- Brand: Infinix
- Model: Note 12 VIP
- Width: 163.5 mm
- Height: 76.7 mm
- Depth: 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Colors: Cayenne grey, Force black
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide),1/1.67″, PDAF, Laser AF, 13mm f/2.2, (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth),
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 (12 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Internal storage: 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Fast Charging 120W, 100% in 17 min
- OS: Android 12, Origin OS Ocean
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Infinix Note 12 VIP Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: FM radio
- Infared Port: Yes
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org