Vivo recently re-launched their latest gaming smartphone, the iQOO Neo6 SE. This iQOO Neo6 SE smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 870 SoC chipset and a 64-megapixel triple camera setup.
iQOO Neo6 SE Design
For Design, this iQOO Neo6 SE Smartphone has a flat back design with curved edges and matte texture. And this iQOO Neo6 SE camera has a rectangle housing a triple camera unit along with an LED flash.
As for the screen, the iQOO Neo6 SE smartphone is equipped with a 6.62-inch E4 display, FHD+ AMOLED with a peak brightness of 1300nits and a refresh rate of 120Hz. This iQOO Neo6 SE display panel has support for 10-bit color, HDR10+ and offers a stunning 1200Hz touch sampling rate while gaming. There is a punch hole in the top center for the selfie camera and the screen has thin bezels all around.
For the camera, this smartphone is equipped with a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, a 64 megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization, a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. iQOO also includes an AI multi-frame fusion noise reduction algorithm for clearer, sharper images in low-light conditions. As for the front camera, the Neo6 SE is supported by a 16 megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
iQOO Neo6 SE Performance
As for performance, the iQOO Neo 6 SE Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, which is supported by up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The iQOO Neo6 SE smartphone is claimed to be able to produce an average of up to 118.6 frames per second.
The iQOO Neo 6 SE is also equipped with an X-axis linear motor and stereo speakers that make the gaming experience on the machine much more vivid and immersive. This machine has also received recognition from the KPL competition league as a certified device.
And the battery, Neo 6 SE, is equipped with a battery capacity of 4700mAh. And it is also supported with 80W flash charging. The iQOO Neo 6 SE claims that the battery can be recharged from 0 to 100% in just 30 minutes. It runs on OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12.
Release Date, Price
Vivo iQOO Neo 6 SE comes in three color variants – Orange, Gradient Blue, and Gradient Green. For the price, the Vivo iQOO Neo 6 SE 8GB + 128GB is priced at $300. The 8GB + 256GB variant has a $345 price tag. and 12GB + 256GB for $375. And the release date is May 11, 2022.
iQOO Neo6 SE Specifications
- Brand: IQOO
- Model: Neo6 SE
- Width: 163.00 mm
- Height: 76.16 mm
- Depth: 8.54 mm
- Weight: 197 g
- Colour: Black, Blue, Orange
- Screen size: 6.62 inches
- Type: OLED
- Resolution:1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Card Slot: No
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 80W
- OS: Android 12, OriginOS 2.0 for iQOO
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass
iQOO Neo6 SE Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA /CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com