Motorola has launched their newest smartphone product, the Moto Edge X30. The Moto Edge X30 is here as their first smartphone to use the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. And the Moto Edge X30 and Edge S30, which were also launched at the same time, can be pre-ordered starting December 15.
Table of Contents
Moto Edge X30 Performance
For performance, the Moto Edge X30 is, of course, a very new processor from Qualcomm. This chipset uses Samsung’s 4nm process and a CPU consisting of a Cortex-X2 super core with a clock frequency of 3.0 GHz, 3 Cortex-A710 cores with a frequency of 2.5GHz each, and 4 Cortex-A510, each clocked at 1. 8 GHz.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is claimed to produce a performance increase of around 20% compared to the previous generation CPU. Energy consumption is also reduced by 30%, GPU performance is increased by 30%, energy consumption is reduced by 25%, while AI performance is 4x that of the Snapdragon 888 series. The device was able to record an AnTuTu benchmark score of 10,061,361, making it the number one Android smartphone today.
And for the battery, the Moto Edge X30 is supported by a 5,000 mAh battery, which also supports 68W fast charging. Within 13 minutes, the device can be charged 50% with fast charging technology.
Moto Edge X30 is equipped with a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP wide-angle main camera, a 50MP super wide-angle macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main camera uses an OV50A sensor that supports OIS technology. For the selfie camera, it accommodates a fairly high resolution of 60 MP.
Edge X30 Screen
For the screen, the Moto Edge X30 comes in two versions. The first is the regular version that uses a 1 billion color ultra-sensitive display, a high refresh rate of 144Hz, a touch sampling rate of 576Hz, and a punch-hole front camera. It also supports dual Dolby surround sound speakers, which can provide an excellent audiovisual and mobile gaming experience.
While the second screen version is the Under-screen Proactive version, this version is said to use the industry’s strongest under-display camera technology with a 60MP front sensor that can take into account display effects and selfie effects.
Moto Edge X30 runs on MYUI 3.0 based on the Android 12 operating system, presenting a completely new visual UI interface. while for the price, the Moto Edge X30 starts from the standard version 8GB + 128GB for $ 501.27
Edge X30 Specifications
- Brand: Motorola
- Model: Moto Edge X30
- Width: 163.6 mm
- Height: 75.6 mm
- Depth: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- colors: White, Black
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: OLED,
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.55″, 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS,50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm,2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@960fps, 10-bit HDR10+, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 60 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.61µm or 60 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.61µm, under display
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM,UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 68W, 100% in 35 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 12, MYUI 3.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Edge X30 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e) Wifi
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com