Motorola recently launched their latest smartphone, the Motorola Edge S30 5G. The Motorola Edge S30 5G smartphone is the second model after the new Edge S series, with the first model, Edge S 5G, being launched earlier in the year. The new one comes with a refined design and an impressive range of specs.
Motorola Edge S30 5G Performance
For performance, the Moto Edge S30 is powered by the Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset. This processor is built on Samsung’s 5nm process. It uses a three-cluster architecture consisting of a 1.8GHz Cortex A55 energy efficiency super core, a 3.0GHz core, a 2.4GHz Cortex A78 large core. And moto has also increased the main Frequency from 2.84GHz on Snapdragon 888 to 3.0GHz, but the GPU is still Adreno 660.
The motto claims AI performance has also been greatly improved, with computing power soaring up to 32TOPS, an increase of up to 20%. And the smartphone comes in three memory versions – 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM versions, as well as 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Motorola Edge S30 5G Screen
As for the screen, the Motorola Edge S30 is equipped with an FHD resolution and a 6.8-inch straight-edge LCD screen. The screen of this smartphone also supports a high refresh rate of 144Hz, a touch sampling rate of up to 576Hz, and also supports HDR. In terms of eye protection, this screen is certified by SGS, which means it is eye-friendly
As for the Camera, the Motorola Edge S30 Smartphone has a triple camera setup on the back, which is arranged vertically in the top left corner of the device. The camera setup consists of a 100MP main camera, teamed up with a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The camera setup also integrates the AI moto camera algorithm.
And Motorola edge S30 supports Dolby Atmos technology and also adds Qualcomm’s latest Bluetooth audio sharing (QSS) technology. Compared with traditional Aptx, the upper limit of QSS delay is reduced to 170 ms, and the lower limit of sound quality is increased by 100%.
And this Motorola edge S30 5G is backed by a huge 5,000mAh battery, and the device also supports 33W fast charging. This smartphone uses the Android 11 operating system.
Motorola Edge S30 5G Specifications
- Brand: Motorola
- Model: Moto Edge S30 5g
- Width: 168.1
- Height: 75.5 mm
- Depth: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 202 g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Phantom Black
- Screen size: 6.8 inches
- Type: LCD,144Hz, HDR10,
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels
- (~395 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF, 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm,2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30ps, 10-bit HDR10+, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.99 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM,UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W
- OS: Android 11, MYUI 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Motorola Edge S30 5G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e) Wifi
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- loudspeaker: Yes,
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com