Motorola recently re-launched their newest product, the Motorola Moto G22, in India. This Motorola Moto G22 smartphone was official in certain markets in early March.
This Motorola Moto G22 comes with a fresh design and offers a high refresh rate display, quad-camera setup, and a high-capacity battery. Motorola Moto G22 smartphone comes with a single 4GB + 64GB memory in India. The price is $ 131,72. The device can be available in Cosmic Black or Iceberg Blue color options.
Motorola Moto G22 Screen
And this Motorola Moto G22 smartphone is supported by a camera on the back in a rounded rectangle, while the camera itself is in a circle. However, one of these cameras and an LED flashlight are located inside the squirrel module. Furthermore, there is the ‘Motorola Batwing’ logo in the middle and the ‘motorola’ branding at the bottom.
For the screen, this Smartphone has a 6.5-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels (HD +) and a refresh rate of up to 90Hz. The MotoG22 Smartphone panel also has a punch hole in the middle and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Motorola Moto G22 Performance
In terms of performance, the Motorola Moto G22 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G37 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It boots almost stock Android 12 with Material You and My UX features. Motorola promises three years of security updates.
The Moto G22 has a quad-camera setup on the back of the phone. The system includes a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, a 2MP maco shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor. Meanwhile, on the front, the punch-hole houses a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls.
This G22 smartphone, is also equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a single speaker, a notification LED, and a waterproof coating. The Motorola G22 is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 20W fast charging.
This Motorola Moto G22 will go on sale starting April 13 (12 PM) via Flipkart. Customers can take advantage of the 1,000 discount via ICICI Bank credit cards and credit card EMI transactions until April 14.
Motorola Moto G22 Specifications
- Brand: Motorola
- Model: Moto G22
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 75 mm
- Depth: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Colour: Pearl White, Iceberg Blue, Cosmic Black, Mint Green
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) , 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 0.64µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio G37 (12 nm)
- GPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- CPU: PowerVR GE8320
- card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal storage: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 15W (Global), Fast charging 20W (India)
- OS: Android 12
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Moto G22 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Radio: Unspecified
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com