OnePlus finally officially launched their latest smartphone, the OnePlus 10 Pro, in China. The OnePlus 10 Pro is the latest flagship Smartphone from the OnePlus brand from last year’s OnePlus 9 Pro successor. However, it doesn’t look that way because it has a revamped design. Let’s see what it has to offer.
OnePlus 10 Pro Design
For Design, the OnePlus 10 Pro has a design from the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra series. Melted metal camera housing with the frame just like on Samsung. Furthermore, it has a large camera sensor like in Xiaomi. It also retains the signature slider and matte rear glass panel of its predecessor. Talking about size and weight, this handset has dimensions of 163 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm and weighs 200.5 grams.
For the screen, the OnePlus 10 Pro is equipped with a 6.7-inch (flexible) the second version of the AMOLED LTPO display with variable refresh rate support (1Hz to 120Hz). The curved panel has a resolution of 3216 x 1440 pixels (QHD +), 525 PPI, a punch-hole in the upper left corner, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Other screen specs include 1300 nits of peak brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
OnePlus 10 Pro Performance
In terms of performance, the OnePlus 10 Pro Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone is the debut of the ColorOS 12.1 operating system based on Android 12. The latest version of the OPPO mobile operating system brings features such as HyperBoost (for gaming) and more.
And this OnePlus 10 Pro Smartphone has a triple camera setup on the back. The system includes a 48MP Sony IMX789 main sensor with OIS, a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor 150° ultra-wide unit, and an 8MP 3.3x telephoto shooter with OIS. As for the front camera (selfie) and video calls, there is a 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor on the front. All of these cameras are co-tuned by Hasselblad with features like Hasselblad Natural Color Optimization 2.0, XPan Mode, and more.
Other features of this smartphone include 5G connectivity, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), x-axis linear vibration motor, and dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support. 5,000mAh. The cell can be charged with 80W SuperVOOC fast wired charging or 50W AirVOOC fast wireless charging. It also has support for reverse wireless charging.
For OnePlus 10 Pro Pricing and Availability OnePlus 10 Pro will be sold with the following price tags in China. 8GB + 128GB retails for $737, 8GB + 256GB Memory for $785. And for the 12GB + 256GB variant, it sells for $832. Buyers can take advantage of the phone in Black Out or All things Green color options. It will go on sale starting at 10 am on January 13th.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specifications
- Brand: OnePlus
- Model: 10 Pro
- Width: 163 mm
- Height: 73.9 mm
- Depth: 8.6 mm
- Weight: 200.5 g (7.09 oz)
- colors: Black, Green
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: LTPO2 AMOLED,
- Resolution: 1440 x 3216 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 8 MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom,50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
- Features: Hasselblad Color Calibration, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Features: Auto-HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging :Fast charging 80W,Fast wireless charging 50W,Reverse wireless charging,USB Power Delivery
- OS: Android 12.1, ColorOS 12.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
OnePlus 10 Pro Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
- Wi-Fi Direct
- loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com