OPPO has once again enlivened the smartphone technology market, this time launching the OPPO A17k. This OPPO A17k is a smartphone that comes with the most elegant and premium design in its class. Let’s take a look at the reviews and specifications.
OPPO A17k Design
By design, this OPPO A17k comes with a Retro Ultra Slim design, a frame with flat edges, and a slim thickness of 8.29 mm.And on the rear body of the OPPO A17k, it has a gold variant and is coated in gold which is enhanced with a sparkling pearl effect so that it gives a premium metallic impression.
OPPO A17k is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 processor, which provides CPU speeds of up to 2.3GHz. Comes with 3GB of RAM, and users can expand it thanks to the RAM Expansion feature, where they can borrow up to 4GB of unused ROM.
Performance, OPPO A17 k is powered by the MediaTek MT6765 Helio G35 chipset with a T800 5G modem speed of 7.9 Gbps.The chipset is supported by 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. You can also increase the storage capacity via the card slot.
OPPO A17k Battery, Price
Meanwhile, the battery OPPO A17k is powered by a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh. A series of features to optimize the battery are also embedded, such as Super Power Saving Mode to maximize each power when there is 10% remaining and Super Nighttime Standby to control the use of battery power if it accidentally turns on overnight.
The advantage of the A17 k Series smartphone is that it is supported by a 5,000 mAh battery. OPPO claims that battery life can last 20 hours for phone calls and 20 hours for watching YouTube videos with the initial condition the battery is fully charged. And the Oppo A17 k has the durability of a cellphone for a long time of use. OPPO A17k has also passed 130 very strict reliability tests and 320 comprehensive quality tests.
For the camera, OPPO A17k is supported by an 8MP main camera equipped with artificial intelligence. The front camera is a 5MP resolution. OPPO A17 k with OPPO’s superior camera features, such as Portrait Mode, AI Portrait Retouching, and others.
OPPO A17k comes in Gold and Navy Blue colors. As for the price, the 3GB RAM/64GB storage variant retails for $115.52. You can order through the OPPO website or the marketplace that already provides it.
OPPO A17k Full Specifications
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: A17k
- Width: 164.2 mm
- Height: 75.6 mm
- Depth: 8.3 mm
- Weight: 189 g
- Color: Navy Blue, Gold
- Launch Date: 10 November 2022
- Screen size: 6.56 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1612 pixels
- Touch Screen: Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9 ratio
- Pixel Density: 269 PPI density
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Brightness: 600 nits
- Bezel-less display: Yes, with a punch-hole display
- Screen to Body Ratio (claimed by the brand): 83.3%
- Protection: Panda Glass
- Main Camera setup: Single
- 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama
- Flash: Yes, LED Flash
- Video Recording: LED flash, panorama
- Camera Setup: Single
- Single: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6765 Helio G35 (12 nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Card Slot: microSDXC
- RAM Type: –
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage Type: eMMC 5.1
- Internal Memory: 64GB 3GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Type Battery: Li-Polymer
- OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Fingerprint Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
OPPO A17k Connectivity
- USB: micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes,
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano
- GSM /HSPA/LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org