Oppo recently re-launched their latest smartphone product, the Oppo A36. The Oppo A36 is the newest mid-range smartphone from the A-Series line in China, namely the Oppo A36.
In terms of design, the Oppo A36 smartphone looks similar to the Oppo Reno 7, which has a punch hole in the upper left corner of the screen and a rear camera module with two large lenses arranged vertically. As for the screen, the Oppo A36 has a 6.56-inch LCD panel with HD Plus resolution (1,612 × 720 pixels).
This screen supports a 90 Hz refresh rate, as well as 180 Hz touch sampling. In the photography sector, the Oppo A36 is equipped with an 8 MP (f/2.0) selfie camera and two rear cameras consisting of a 13 MP (f/2.2) main camera and a 2 MP (f/2.4) portrait camera.
Oppo A36 Performance
For performance, the A36 Smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 680 chipset from Qualcomm. The chipset is made with a 6nm fabrication with a Kryo 265 CPU (clock speed 2.4 GHz) and an Adreno 610 GPU. The chipset is paired with one choice of RAM, namely 8 GB and 256 GB of media storage.
This storage capacity can still be expanded using a microSD card. Unfortunately, the official Oppo website does not specifically mention what the maximum microSD capacity that users can use. For software, this phone from the Oppo A series family still runs the Android 11 operating system (OS) and is coated with Oppo’s typical interface, Color OS 11.1. Other features that this phone brings include dual-SIM, integrated fingerprint with the power button (side-mounted), Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, USB type C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Oppo A36 Released Date, Price
For the price In China, the Oppo A36 goes on sale on January 14, 2022, for $ 251.49. This smartphone comes in black and blue color options.
Oppo A36 Specifications
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: A36
- Width: 164.4 mm
- Height: 75.7 mm
- Depth: 8.8 mm
- Weight:185 g
- colors: Black, Blue
- Screen size: 6.56 inches,
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1612 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF,2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features:LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM,UFS 2.2
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Oppo A36 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- ( 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac),wifi
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com