Oppo A52 is one of the entry-level smartphones that people are still looking for. These are the latest specifications and prices in August 2021. Oppo does have a number of entry-level smartphones that have features almost equivalent to flagship smartphones, such as the Oppo A52. This smartphone has been released since April 2020. But there are still many fans who want to buy it
Here are the latest specifications and prices. It is certain that this smartphone offers many conveniences in terms of screen, battery, camera, and other features.
In terms of design, the Oppo A52 uses a punch-hole screen equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the right side. Oppo A52 has a 6.5-inch screen, with an IPS LCD panel, where the screen is already with an FHD + display which has better sharpness and clarity. The Oppo A52 screen also has TÜV Rheinland certification which can reduce the amount of blue light so that the eyes don’t get tired easily.
This Oppo A52 smartphone is equipped with a large battery capacity of 5,000 mAh. Which is claimed to have an endurance of approximately 34 hours with the ability to fast charge 18 W in 90 minutes.
Oppo A52 is also equipped with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. This 6 GB RAM is suitable for multitasking activities and switching between applications without making the smartphone feel lag. In addition to its 128 GB ROM, Oppo A 52 uses UFS 2.1 technology with the processor used is Qualcomm Snapdragon 665.
For the body on the back of this smartphone there are four cameras on the back. These include a 12 MP main camera, an 8 MP ultra wide camera, a 2 MP depth sensor camera and a 2 MP black and white camera. As for the 16 MP front camera, the Oppo A52 camera has the closest focusing distance of about 12 cm. For the latest August 2021 price, this smartphone is $188.51 with 6GB/128GB RAM.
Specification Oppo A52
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: A52
- Height: 75.5 mm
- Width:162 mm
- Depth: 8.9 mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Colour: Twilight Black, Stream White
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Front Camera: 12 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 Mp (macro) and 2 MP (depth)
- Features: HDR, panorama and LED flash
- video: gyro-EIS, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps,
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Processor make: Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver&4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold )
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM,128GB 4GB RAM,64GB 4GB RAM and 128GB 4GB RAM
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Flash Charger: 18W
- OS: Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass, Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- USB: USB On-The-Go and USB Type-C 2.0
- Wi-Fi Direct,dual-band, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, LE. and 2DP
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BDS.
- Radio: FM radio
- NFC: No
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA / LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If you have any suggestions, please contact us via email at email@example.com