Oppo recently re-issued their latest product in the A series of mobile phones, namely the Oppo A56 5G in China. Oppo A56 5G is a smartphone that supports fifth-generation (5G) network connectivity. And the Oppo A56 5G is the successor of the A55 5G, which was previously launched in January.
In terms of design, the Oppo A56 5G is equipped with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD Plus resolution (720 x 1,600 pixels). And at the top, there is a small bang in the form of a water drop that contains an 8 MP (f/2.0) selfie camera.
For the camera, this Smartphone is equipped with two rear cameras wrapped in a rectangular case, along with an LED flash module. The two cameras consist of a 13 MP (f/2.2, 25mm) PDAF main camera and a 2 MP (f/2.4) depth sensor camera. Weighing around 189.5 grams, the A56 5G has dimensions of 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm.
Oppo A56 5G Performance
And for performance, the A56 5G is equipped with a Mediatek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm) System-on-Chip combined with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. If the user wants to increase his memory, this storage can still be expanded with a microSD memory card.
As for the battery, the A56 5G is supported by a 5,000 mAh battery and a charging speed of 10 watts. The Oppo A56 runs the Android 11 operating system and is covered with the ColorOS 11.1 interface (UI).
Oppo A56 Price
For the price, the Oppo A56 5G is priced at $246.21. There are three colors, namely Black, Blue, and Violet. And it is not yet known whether the Oppo A56 5G will also be marketed outside China.
Oppo A56 5G Specifications
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: A56 5G
- Width: 163.8 mm
- Height: 75.6 mm
- Depth: 8.4 mm
- Weight: 189.5 g
- Colour: Black, Blue, Violet
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Protection: Panda / Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth),13 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Features: HDR
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM,UFS 2.1 / UFS 2.2
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Charging 10W
- OS: Android 11,
- ColorOS 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Oppo A56 5G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS,
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6,
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA / CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org