Oppo has recently re-launched their latest flagship smartphone, the Oppo A57, in Thailand. This Oppo A57 smartphone comes with 4G LTE. And A57 This is a regular specification smartphone that is supported by a 5,000mAh battery. as well as featuring an HD+ screen, and a dual 13-megapixel camera.
Oppo A57 Performance, Screen
For performance, the Oppo A57 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 Chipset present under the hood of the OPPO A57. Oppo A57 is supported with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Its operating system has Android 12 OS and ColorOS 12.1. And for users who want more storage, Oppo equips it with a microSD card slot.
The battery is OPPO A 57, equipped with a 5,000mAh battery. This OPPO A 57 supports 33W fast charging. OPPO A 57 is supported by an 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfies. And the rear camera is equipped with a 13-megapixel main camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an LED flash.
For the screen, the OPPO A 57 is equipped with a 6.56-inch waterdrop notch screen. The LCD panel produces a Full HD+ resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. And the OPPO A 57 has security features like face unlock and a side-facing fingerprint scanner.
This smartphone offers connectivity features, namely Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone slot, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone slot.
Oppo A57 Price
This OPPO A57 comes in Glowing Green and Glowing Black colors. At the moment, it is unclear which other markets will receive the OPPO A 57 is priced at $161 in Thailand.
Oppo A57 Specifications
- Brand: OPPO
- Model: Oppo A57
- Width: 163.8 mm
- Height: 75.1 mm
- Depth: 8 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Lilac
- Screen size: 6.56 inches
- Type: IPS LCD,
- Resolution: 720 x 1612 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, AF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.1 (128GB/8GB), UFS 2.2 (128GB/6GB)
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 80W, 1-45% in 10 min, 1-100% in 31 min (advertised),Reverse charging
- OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Oppo A57 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA /EVDO/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org