Oppo has re-launched the brand’s newest smartphone product, the Oppo A76 4G, in Malaysia. The Oppo A76 4G is a lower-middle-class smartphone.
Table of Contents
Oppo A76 4G Design
In terms of design, the Oppo A76 4G smartphone has a polycarbonate unibody with a matte back design that Oppo claims have “durable” qualities such as a fingerprint-resistant matte finish and IP54 water and dust resistance rating. And Oppo A76 4G is equipped with a fingerprint scanner which is located on the right side of the phone’s power button, while the volume buttons and SIM Card Slot are located on the left side of the device.
While the screen, the Oppo A76, has a screen-to-body ratio of 89.9% and a 6.56″ 90Hz HD+ IPS LCD Display with 96% NTSC coverage of the color gamut. Oppo says that the screen is capable of providing users with a rich and smooth viewing experience for all types of content. The screen also features a punch-hole cutout in the upper left corner, which also houses an 8MP front camera for selfies.
Oppo A76 4G Performance
And For Performance Oppo A76 4G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G chipset, which is also the same processor found on Realme 9i. This chipset is manufactured under TSMC’s 6nm node, which is known for its power efficiency. The smartphone battery is supported by a 5000mAh battery which is paired with 33W Oppo SuperVOOC charging. Oppo claims that the phone can charge from 0% to 50% within 26 minutes with the newer charging technology.
And the Oppo A76 camera is pretty average in its segment, as it has a dual-camera setup with a 13MP main camera and a 2MP monochrome sensor. The Oppo A76 runs on ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 and comes with 6GB of physical RAM, 5GB of virtual RAM, and 128GB of internal storage for users to enjoy.
Oppo A76 comes in 2 colors, Glowing Blue and Glowing Black. And for the price, this Oppo A76 smartphone is selling for $ 215 from 19 February 2022 onwards on all channels in Malaysia.
Oppo A76 4G Specifications
- Brand: OPPO
- Model: A76 4G
- Width: 164.4 mm
- Height: 75.7 mm
- Depth: 8.4 mm
- Weight: 189 g
- colors: Glowing Black, Glowing Blue
- Screen size: 6.56 inches
- Type: IPS LCD,
- Resolution: 720 x 1612 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Oppo A76 4G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org