Oppo has recently re-launched their latest smartphone product, the Oppo A95. Oppo A95 is the newest mid-range smartphone from the A-series. This smartphone is present in the Malaysian market.
Oppo A95 Design
In terms of design, the Oppo A95 is equipped with a 6.43-inch diagonal screen with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. The A95 screen has an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and the screen-to-body reaches 90.8 percent. In the upper left corner of the screen, there is a punch-hole or a hole that houses a selfie camera with a resolution of 16 MP (f/2.4, 27mm). While on the back, there is a rectangular module that contains three cameras and an LED flash.
The three cameras consist of a 48 MP main camera (f/1.7, 26mm), a 2 MP macro camera (f/2.4), and a 2 MP depth sensor camera (f/2.4).
Oppo A95 Performance
For performance, the Oppo A95 is powered by System-on-Chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm) and is supported by 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Oppo also provides this phone with the RAM Expansion feature. Through this feature, the Oppo A95 is claimed to be able to allocate some of the internal storage to be used as additional RAM.
As for the battery, the A95 is supported by a 5,000 mAh battery with support for the 33-watt fast charging feature (SuperVOOC 2.0), which is claimed to be able to charge up to 50 per cent in just 30 minutes.
And this Oppo runs the Android 11 operating system (OS) with the typical Oppo ColorOS 11.1 interface. Other features include In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and IPX4 waterproof certification.
The Oppo A95 comes with two colour options, namely Glowing Rainbow Silver and Glowing Starry Black. In Malaysia, the new Oppo A95 will go on sale on November 20, 2021, for $260.06
Oppo A95 Specifications
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: A95
- Width: 160.3 mm
- Height: 73.8 mm
- Depth: 8 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- colours: Black, Aurora
- Screen size: 6.43 inches
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro),2 MP, f/2.4, (depth),48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Card slot: Unspecified
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W, 54% in 30 min (advertised)
- SuperVOOC 2.0
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Oppo A95 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: Unspecified
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- WiFi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA /EVDO/LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com