Oppo has re-launched their latest Smartphone After launching the K9 5G, and now Oppo has added the newest member of the Smartphone series, the Oppo K9 Pro, in China.
In terms of design, the Oppo K9 Pro is equipped with a slightly different appearance from the K9 5G variant, especially on the back. The appearance of the Oppo K9 Pro is exactly the same as the leaks that were circulating before the launch.
Oppo K9 Pro is equipped with three rear cameras placed in a wide camera module. The camera module appears to fill the top of the phone or about one-third of the back. The three cameras include a 64 MP main camera (f/1.7, PDAF), an 8 MP ultra-wide camera (f/2.2, 119 degrees), and a 2 MP macro camera (f/2.4).
Oppo K9 Pro uses a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD Plus resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels). The Oppo K9 Pro screen has a 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and HDR10 technology support. And In the upper left corner of the smartphone screen, there is a punch-hole or hole to accommodate a 16 MP selfie camera.
Oppo K9 Pro performance
And in terms of performance, the Oppo K9 Pro is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G System-on-Chip (SoC) made with 6nm fabrication. The chip is supported by two RAM and storage media (UFS 3.1) capacity options, namely 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB.
For the battery, the Oppo K9 Pro is supported by a 4,500 mAh battery. And it is supported by the 60 Watt Super Flash Charge feature, which is claimed to be able to charge up to 50 percent in just 16 minutes.
This Smartphone is equipped with the Android 11 operating system (OS) wrapped in the Oppo ColorOS 11.1 interface. And there are also other features that the Oppo K9 Pro brings, which consist of 5G connectivity, Face Unlock, NFC, on-screen fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 6, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Release Date, Price
The new Oppo K9 Pro will go on sale on September 30, 2021, in China. In two color variants, namely Glacial Overture and Obsidian Warrior. For the price this smartphone sells for $ 336.80 for the 8 GB / 128 GB variant and for the 12 GB / 256 GB model for $ 413.99
- Brand: Oppo
- Model: K9 Pro
- Width: 158.7 mm
- Height: 73.5 mm
- Depth: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Colour: Black, Aurora
- Screen size: 6.67 inches,
- 107.4 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- 430 nits (typ),
- 800 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 64 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP (Wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 60W
- OS: ColorOS 11.3, Android 11
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB: USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C 2.0
- WLAN: hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA / LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org