OPPO has recently re-launched the brand’s newest product, the OPPO Pad. OPPO Pad is their first tablet for the Chinese market launched by OPPO. And this OPPO Pad comes together with their flagship Find X5 series on the market.
OPPO Pad Design
In terms of design, this OPPO Pad has a design that is very similar to the style of the design language of the Apple iPad, with the camera placed in the upper right corner on the back accompanied by an LED flash. This tablet also appears large OPPO writing on the back panel and also has neater branding in the middle.
The OPPO Pad tablet has striking bezels across the screen resulting in a body-to-screen ratio of 86.3%. This device has a thickness of 7 mm and weighs about 510 grams. The tablet comes in two colors, namely black and purple.
While for the screen, the OPPO Tablet is equipped with an 11-inch LCD screen that offers a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels with a pixel density of 275 PPI. The tablet screen also has a 120 Hz refresh rate, 1,500:1 contrast ratio, HDR10, and a P3 wide color gamut. OPPO has also included a hardware-grade anti-blue light solution to the OPPO Pad to delight users’ eyes.
OPPO Pad Performance
And performance, this OPPO Tablet is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870. This tablet offers up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. The tablet is equipped with an 8360 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The tablet is equipped with an 8 MP front camera and a 13 MP rear camera.
As for audio performance, the OPPO Pad has a quad-speaker setup consisting of a second-generation ACC speaker equipped with four super-large independent sound chambers. This speaker supports Dolby Atmos and is Hi-res audio certified.
OPPO is also equipped with the OPPO Pencil stylus with OPPO Pad, which offers an adjustable tip for a more natural feel when using it. This stylus has 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, magnetic mechanism, and wireless fast charging. With a full charge, the stylus can be operated continuously for 13 hours. There’s also a smart magnetic keyboard for easier typing.
OPPO Pad Specifications
- Brand: OPPO
- Model: A76 4G
- Width: 252.2 mm x 163.8 x 7.1 mm
- Height: 163.8 mm
- Depth: 7.1 mm
- Weight: 507
- colors: Black, Silver, Purple
- Screen size: 11.0 inches
- Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1600 x 2560 pixels,
- 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Single Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity:Li-Po 8360 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W
- Reverse charging
- USB Power Delivery
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 12
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity
OPPO Pad Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: No
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org