Realme has recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Realme 9 4G. This Realme 9 4G comes together with the realme 9 Pro + Free Fire Limited Edition. The smartphone carries the Samsung ISOCELL HM6 sensor, becoming the first smartphone in the world to use this sensor.
By using the Samsung ISOCELL HM6 Realme 9 4g sensor and in dark conditions, the sensor will combine 9 pixels into 1 large pixel and absorb more light, so the resulting image is sharper, clearer, and brighter.
The sensor is supported by a 108MP ProLight Camera main camera. This is a camera specification that is usually found in flagship phones. Meanwhile, the other 2 cameras consist of an 8MP super wide 120 degree and a 2MP macro lens.
Realme 9 4GPerformance, Design
For performance, the Realme 9 4g is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor. The CPU performance of this chipset has a speed of up to 2.4GHz, and the 6nm process provides up to 20% better power efficiency. In addition, there is Dynamic RAM Expansion of up to 13GB which can improve smartphone performance to be more optimal.
As for the design, the Realme 9 4G smartphone is equipped with Dynamic 3D Ripple Texture. This coating was created through the process of Plasm Atom-coating and UV Nano Imprinting. There are 3 color variants, namely Sunburst Gold, Stargaze White, and Meteor Black.
The Realme 9 4G has a Super AMOLED with a refresh rate of 90Hz. And this smartphone screen has a peak brightness of up to 1000 nits. In addition, the in-display fingerprint sensor can function as a heart rate meter.
And the smartphone is embedded with a battery capacity of 5,000 mAh. And also supported by fast charging 33W Dart Charge which can charge 50% in about 31 minutes. The phone also still has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme 9 4G Price
For the price, the Realme 9 4G 6GB/128GB variant retails for $234.90. And for the 8GB/128GB RAM variant for $248.72
Realme 9 4G Specifications
- Brand: Realme
- Model: 9 4G
- Width: 160.2 mm
- Height: 73.3 mm
- Depth: 8 mm
- Weight: 178 g
- Colors: Meteor Black, Sunburst Gold, Stargaze White
- Screen size: 6.4 inches
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.67″, 0.64µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W, 50% in 31 min, 100% in 75 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Realme 9 4G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No. 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA /CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org