Realme recently launched its latest smartphone, the realme 9i, in Vietnam. This phone comes with a new design compared to its predecessor and uses Snapdragon 680 with 6nm fabrication as the processor. This device comes with two color options (black and blue).
Table of Contents
Realme 9i Design
As for the design, this realme 9i comes with a new design compared to the old realme 8i. Where this new series has a different camera layout and displays a vertical line pattern on the back, realme 9i carries a 6.6-inch screen with Full HD + resolution with a punch-hole for the front camera.
Realme 9i Screen
And the screen has an IPS LCD panel with an adjustable refresh rate from 30 Hz to 90 Hz. Realme hasn’t revealed any further details about this feature, but it is said to have 48 Hz, 50 Hz, and 60 Hz options as well. However, it is not certain whether the refresh rate can be adjusted manually or automatically.
The Realme 9i has three cameras on the back with a 50 MP main camera, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP B&W sensor. There is also an LED flash on the side of the camera. The front camera has a 60 MP resolution sensor.
The smartphone is supported by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Interestingly, in addition to having a MicroSD slot for storage expansion, this phone also has the option to provide an additional 5 GB of RAM from internal storage.
The battery is reinforced with a capacity of 5,000 mAh and has support for 33W fast charging. On the other hand, this 4G phone has a side-facing fingerprint scanner for security and runs on the realme UI 2.0 operating system based on Android 11. As for the price, the realme 9i retails for $279.53.
Realme 9i Specifications
- Brand: Realme
- Model: 9i
- Width: 164.4 mm
- Height: 75.7 mm
- Depth: 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- colors: Black, Blue
- Screen size: 6.6 inches
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Front Camera:50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF,2 MP, f/2.4, (macro),
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.1, (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm
- Features: Panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4xX.X GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM,UFS 2.1
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging : Fast charging 33W
- OS: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Realme 9i Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6
- loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA/LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org