Realme has re-launched its latest smartphone product, the Realme GT Neo 3, in China. The Realme GT Neo 3 smartphone is the next generation of the Realme GT Neo 2, which was launched in 2021.
And the Realme GT Neo 3 smartphone is equipped with several increased specifications, namely greater fast charging support. Unmitigated, Realme equips its new cellphone with 150-watt fast charging technology. With this support, it is claimed that the Realme GT Neo 3 can be charged from 0-50 percent in just 5 minutes.
Realme GT Neo 3 Performance
For performance, the Realme GT Neo 3 Smartphone is powered by the Dimensity 8100 chip from MediaTek. The System on Chip (SoC) which is processed with 5 nm fabrication, is paired with the Mali G610 GPU. Realme GT Neo 3 is equipped with 6 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB of data storage (UFS 3.1). There is also a larger RAM option, which is 8GB with 256GB of internal memory and 12GB of RAM with 256GB of storage.
Supported by UltraDart Charging 150 watts, the Realme GT Neo3 smartphone is equipped with a 4,500 mAh battery capacity. Realme GT Neo 3 is also available with a larger battery variant, which is 5,000 mAh, but only with 80-watt fast charging support. UltraDart Charging 150 Watt is claimed to be able to charge the Realme GT Neo3 up to 50 percent in just 5 minutes of recharging. The 80-watt output is said to be able to charge the phone from 0 to 100 percent in 32 minutes.
Realme also comes with supporting game activities on mobile phones, namely 4D Game Vibration, which is supported by an X-axis motor. There is also the Diamond Ice Core Cooling Plus cooling system which covers a heat dissipation area of 39,606 sq. mm.
Realme GT Neo3 Design
For design, on the back of the Realme GT Neo3, it is decorated with a camera module that looks prominent. The cross-section also has two lines that run vertically, accompanied by the tagline “Dare to Leap and the Realme brand.
And the Realme GT Neo3 camera consists of a 50 MP main camera (Sony IMX766) which is supported by optical image stabilization (OIS) and electronic image stabilization (EIS) features. And also has two other cameras, namely an 8 MP ultra-wide camera that offers a 119-degree field of view, and a 2 MP macro camera.
As for the price, this Realme GT Neo 3 smartphone is sold in China with prices starting at $313.25 to $452.48
Realme GT Neo 3 Specifications
- Brand: Realme
- Model: GT Neo 3
- Width: 163.3 mm
- Height: 75.6 mm
- Depth: 8.2 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- Colour: Black, Blue, Silver
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 8 MP, f/2.3, 15mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
- card Slot: No
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh (regular version)/ 4500 mAh (150W version), non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 80W, 100% in 32 min (regular version), Fast charging 150W, 50% in 5 min (150W version)
- OS: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / CDMA/HSPA / EVDO/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org