Redmi recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Redmi K40S. Redmi K40S is a higher version than the K40 version, which was launched last year. And there is an improvement that is present on the Redmi K40S, namely the cooling system, which uses a VC 3112 square mm liquid cooling system instead of the liquid-cooled copper tube used on the K40.
Redmi claims that it has expanded the cross-section of the cooling area by up to 400%. As a result of the improved cooling system, the new model is claimed to support 120-frame mode when playing MOBA games.
Table of Contents
Redmi K40S Performance, Screen
For performance, the Redmi K40S Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset combined with LPDDR5 RAM with a choice of 6 GB, 8 GB, or 12 GB and uses UFS 3.1 type storage with a choice of 128 GB or 256 GB.
As for the screen, the Redmi K40S has a 6.67-inch AMOLED E4 screen from Samsung that has a Full HD + resolution and supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The battery itself has a capacity of 4,500 mAh.
Redmi K40S comes with a fingerprint scanner on the side which is integrated with the power button. Other features in this phone include Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Atmos support, X-axis linear motor, NFC, IR blaster, and more.
This Redmi K40S smartphone has also been upgraded for charging technology. Redmi K40S supports 67W fast charging, which is twice as big as 33W charging on Redmi K40. Thus, the charging time is shortened from 52 minutes to 38 minutes.
For the camera, Redmi K40S is also equipped with an upgraded camera system. Although it still packs a 48 MP Sony IMX582 main camera like its predecessor, the main camera is now equipped with OIS stabilization so that it is superior in reducing handshake when shooting or recording videos.
In addition to the main camera, there is also an 8 MP ultra-wide camera and a 2 MP macro lens camera. For the front camera, the Redmi K40S features a camera with a resolution of 20 MP.
Redmi K40S Specifications
- Brand: Redmi
- Model: K40S
- Width: 163.2 mm
- Height: 76 mm
- Depth: 7.7 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- Colour: Black, Gray, Blue, Green
- Screen size: 6.67 inches
- Type:AMOLED, 120Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Front Camera: – 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS ,
-2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
-8 MP, 119˚ (ultrawide),
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30/120fps
- Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) :Chipset
- Adreno 650, Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- card Slot: No
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 67W, 100% in 38 min (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Sensor: accelerometer Fingerprint (side-mounted), gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / CDMA/HSPA / CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org