Xiaomi recently launched its newest product, the Redmi Note 11, in China at the end of last October in China. However, because its global release is said to occur in Q1 2022. The Redmi Note 11 smartphone, which is released globally later, is also claimed to have different specifications from those released in their home country. For the global version of the Redmi Note 11, it is said that it will use a chip made by Qualcomm, namely Snapdragon.
While the Redmi Note 11 smartphone that has been released in China uses a processor from Mediatek. Namely Dimensity 810 on Note 11 and Dimensity 920 on Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+.
Redmi Note 11 Design
In terms of design, Xiaomi is also said to be using a different back panel design than the one currently used in the Chinese version of the Note 11. Not only that, it is reported that the Note 11 Pro will also change its name when it is released globally, which is to become Xiaomi 11i, while the Pro+ variant will change its name to Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge.
Redmi is the most affordable variant. This variant carries a 6.6-inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Although on the back, the Note 11 looks to have four cameras, actually this smartphone only has two rear cameras consisting of a main camera, namely 50 MP, 8 MP ultrawide lens. While for the selfie camera, there is a 16 MP selfie camera placed in the punch-hole.
Redmi Note 11 Performance
For performance, the Redmi Note 11 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. This chipset is combined with 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM options, as well as 128GB and 256GB internal memory options. Its performance is supported by a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging. Xiaomi claims this fast charging technology can recharge the battery from 0 to 100% in 62 minutes.
And Redmi Note 11 is also equipped with complementary features such as 5G, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, stereo speakers, IR blaster, and a fingerprint sensor integrated with the power button. This phone runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. Then, Redmi Note 11 comes with three colour options, namely Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green.
Note 11 Specifications
- Brand: Redmi
- Model: Note 11
- Width: 163.6 mm
- Height: 75.8 mm
- Depth: 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- Colour: Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, Mint Green
- Screen size: 6.6 inches
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 8 MP, 119˚, (ultrawide),50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Features: panorama, LED flash, HDR,
- Video: Unspecified
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55&2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM,
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W, 100% in 62 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 11,
- MIUI 12.5
- Sensors: gyro, compass, Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer,
Note 11 Connectivity
- USB: USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C 2.0,
- Radio: Unspecified
- Infrared port: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IP53, dust and splash protection
- GSM / CDMA/HSPA /EVDO/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org