Redmi has launched their newest smartphone, the Redmi Note 11T 5G, which was launched in India today. The Redmi Note 11T 5G is a successor to the Redmi Note 10T 5G, which debuted earlier this year as the first 5G-capable Redmi Note series phone. Compared to its predecessor, the Note 11T 5G comes with improvements in various departments such as display, processor, camera, and charging capabilities.
Redmi Note 11T 5G Design
By design, the Redmi Note 11T 5G smartphone is equipped with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD punch-hole screen that offers Full HD + resolution, 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and Gorilla Glass protection. For the camera, the Redmi Note 11T 5G is supported by a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. While the rear camera of the Note 11T 5G has a 50-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with a FOV of 119 degrees. Xiaomi doesn’t offer a junk 2-megapixel depth/macro camera on the Note 11T 5G.
Note 11T 5G Performance
For Performance, Note 11T is powered by Dimensity 810, which also supports the likes of Realme 8s 5G and Lava AGNI 5G in India. The device comes with 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage and 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM. It comes pre-installed with MIUI 12.5 and Android 11. For a smoother experience, when launching apps, the device comes with support for up to 3 GB of additional RAM.
The Note 11T has a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging (in-box charger) via USB-C. For audiophiles, it offers dual stereo speakers and a 3.5mm audio jack. Other features packed into the Note 11T include dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR blaster, X-axis linear motor, and a side-facing fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is already available in China with the moniker Note 11 5G. A rebranded version of the same device is available in the global market with the POCO M4 Pro 5G moniker. Even though the POCO phone has the same specs, it offers a fresh back design.
For the price of the Redmi Note 11T 5G it is sold from various variants of the Redmi Note 11T 5G in India namely 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – sold for $ 226. While 6GB RAM + 128GB storage sells for $ 239 and for 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – for $ 266 .
Note 11T 5G Specifications
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: Redmi Note 11T 5G
- Width: 163.6 mm
- Height: 75.8 mm
- Depth: 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- colors: Black, Blue, Red
- Screen size: 6.6 inches,
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF,8 MP, 119˚, (ultrawide)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W, 100% in 60 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
Note 11T 5G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: Unspecified
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n,ac )
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org