Samsung recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G, in the Indian market. The Samsung Galaxy A13 4G was also present in Europe last month. This smartphone is a generation of the Galaxy A12 and has an improved display and chipset.
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Screen, Performance
For the screen, the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G comes with a 6.6-inch water-drop notch screen with Full-HD + resolution. Here, the resolution has been increased from HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) to Full-HD+ (1080 x 2408 pixels). It is a PLS LCD panel with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 83.2%. The screen has Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
As for performance, the Samsung Galaxy A13 is powered by the Exynos 850 chipset, which is supported by 32GB of storage and 4GB of RAM. For this memory, it is only available in the US because other regions have the option of 3GB + 32GB or 4GB + 64GB.
Camera This A13 4G Smartphone has a quad-camera system on the back with a 50MP main lens, 5MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro, and finally, a 2MP depth sensor. The Galaxy A13 rear camera is claimed to be able to record 1080p video at 30fps. This Samsung galaxy has an 8MP selfie camera with an aperture of F/2.2.
For the battery, the Samsung Galaxy A 13 is supported by a 5,000mAh battery placed inside a device that supports 15W fast charging. Notably, the A13 4G in the US does not come with a charging adapter. Lastly, the phone boots on Once UI 4 (Android 12) and has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Price
This Galaxy smartphone is also available in monthly installment options starting from $3.48 per month for 36 months. Supported carriers in this region are T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and USCellular. As for the price, the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G is sold at a price of $189.99 for the 4GB RAM variant and 32GB storage only.
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Specifications
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy A13 4G
- Width: 165.1 mm
- Height: 76.4 mm
- Depth: 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- Colour: Black, White, Peach, Blue
- Screen size: 6.6 inches
- Type: PLS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/5″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth),
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Exynos 850 (8nm)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal storage: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 15W
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass, Virtual proximity sensing
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com