Samsung is back to enliven the smartphone industry on the market. This time Samsung launched from the A series, namely the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G. This Samsung Galaxy A54 is the next generation of the Galaxy A53 which was present first. Let’s see what the specs and reviews are like.
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Performance
Performance, the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is powered by an Exynos 1280 SoC 5nm Processor. The Galaxy A54 is supported by 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. This smartphone is also equipped with the RAM Plus feature, so users can add up to 8GB of virtual RAM capacity. The battery is supported with 25W fast charging.
While the battery, the Galaxy A54 is equipped with a battery capacity of 5,100 mAh, when compared to its predecessor, the A53 which is equipped with a 5,000 mAh battery.
And this Galaxy A53 offers a 6.5-inch FHD+ SuperAMOLED Infinity-O screen. Its refresh rate is at 120Hz, with 800 nits of brightness, and Eye Comfort Shield compatibility.
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Camera
For the camera, the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is supported by a 64MP main OIS camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultrawide lens, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro lens. While on the front, you are spoiled with a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
The leak also claims that the Galaxy A54 will not feature a 64MP main camera. Instead, the phone will have a 50MP main sensor onboard. Then, the rear camera will be equipped with an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 5MP macro.
Samsung is known to be getting rid of the depth sensor in the upcoming A series line. So chances are, the Galaxy A54 will not be equipped with a depth camera. In addition, details regarding the chipset are still kept secret.
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Specifications
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy M54 5G
- Dimensions: 77 x 164.7 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 176 g
- Price: $ 423,54
- Screen size: 6.67 inch
- Type: Super AMOLED Plus Screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- PPI: ~394 PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 90 Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen to Body Ratio: ~ 85.3%
- Touch: Yes, with Multitouch
- Front Camera: 64 MP f/1.8 (Wide Angle), 12 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide), 5 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
- Features: Panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- Flash: Yes, LED
- Selfie Camera: Punch Hole 32 MP f/2.2 (Wide Angle)
- Front Video Recording: 4K @ 30fps UHD, 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- CPU: 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 (Cortex X1) + 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 (Cortex A78) + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 680 (Cortex A55)
- Chipset: Exynos 1280 SoC 5nm or Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Chipset
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB
- Card slot: Yes, (Hybrid Slot), upto 1 TB
- Battery capacity: Li-Ion 5100 mAh, non-removable
- 25W Fast Charging
- OS: Android v12
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, Side
- Face Unlock: Yes
Samsung Galaxy M54 5G Connectivity
- USB: Yes, USB-C v2.0
- Radio: Unspecified
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.3, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes,
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual Sim, GSM+GSM (Hybrid Slot)
- Sim Size: Nano SIM
- GSM /HSPA /LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com