Samsung recently re-launched their latest smartphone product, the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G. For certain European and Asian markets. And for the South Korean giant is ready to launch the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G smartphone in the Indian market this month.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Screen, Performance
The Samsung Galaxy M53 5G has a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a Full-HD+ screen resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. As for performance, the Samsung Galaxy M53 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. And is supported by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Galaxy M53 5G is also equipped with a microSD card slot, which allows users to expand the storage capacity up to 1TB.
For cameras, the Galaxy M53 5G has a quad-camera setup on the back that includes a 108-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. While on the front, the Galaxy M53 5G is equipped with a 32-megapixel camera for taking selfies and video calls.
Galaxy M53 5G is also equipped with connectivity options, namely Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, and GPS. It runs the Android 12 operating system out of the box with the company’s custom Samsung One UI 4.1 user interface. The Galaxy M53 5G is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and has support for 25W charging.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5g Release Date
However, for the time being, Samsung has not announced on what date the smartphone will be available in India. And according to the information circulating, that the Galaxy M53 5G will be officially launched in the Indian market on April 22.
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy M53 5G
- Width: 164.7 mm
- Height: 77 mm
- Depth: 7.4 mm
- Weight: 176 g
- colors: Green, Blue, Brown
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: AMOLED,
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Internal storage: 128GB 6GB RAM
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Battery capacity: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 25W
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: Unspecified
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes,
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA /LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com