Sony recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the Sony Xperia 1 IV. Sony Xperia 1 IV is their latest flagship smartphone. And this smartphone is the fourth generation of the upscale Xperia 1 series.
Xperia 1 IV is included in the premium class smartphone, And for its design, Sony has always designed a phone design philosophy that is rather simple but still with a premium touch. The back and front bodies carry a flat design but with rounded corners.
Sony Xperia 1 IV Performance, Screen
The performance of this Xperia 1 IV smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. This smartphone chipset is supported by 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB or 512 GB of internal storage. Xperia 1 IV is supported by a battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh, which is quite large. And it also supports 30W fast charging and even wireless charging.
And for the screen, this Sony Xperia 1 IV has a 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED screen. The smartphone screen is supported by the motion blur reduction feature of 240 Hz and a touch sampling rate of 240 Hz. Sony claims that the new OLED panel on the Xperia 1 IV is the brightest 4K display and 50% brighter than the previous generation.
This Sony Xperia1 IV camera has three cameras placed vertically along with the Zeiss branding on the module. Meanwhile, on the front, it has a rather thick bottom bezel and a notch at the top. The Sony Xperia 1 IV emphasizes the camera. The Xperia 1 IV is also equipped with a dedicated shutter button.
On the back of the body, the Xperia1 IV smartphone has a triple camera configuration consisting of three 12 MP sensors. And a 24mm main camera with a 1/1.7-inch sensor size, a 16mm ultra-wide-angle camera, and finally, an 85 to 125mm telephoto zoom lens.
The camera on this smartphone is equipped with an Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system. The front camera is also equipped with a 12 MP resolution sensor which now has 4K HDR video recording support. Sony also completes a number of features with the Xperia1 IV camera. It offers a cinematic video recording mode with subject-tracking AF.
The Sony Xperia1 IV has several features that are perfect for content creators. These features are videographers, gamers, musicians, and others. Therefore, this phone has native live streaming gameplay support. And this smartphone is also suitable for musicians because this smartphone is equipped with Dolby Atmos sound support in collaboration with Sony Pictures Entertainment and even features 360 Reality Audio.
Sony Xperia 1 IV Release Date, Price
This Sony Xperia 1 IV smartphone comes in black, white, and purple. For the release, this smartphone will be sold in September 2022 at a price of $ 1,599.
Sony Xperia 1 IV Specifications
- Brand: Sony
- Model: Xperia 1 IV
- Width: 165 mm
- Height: 71 mm
- Depth: 8.2 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Colour: Black, Violet, White
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Type: OLED,
- Resolution: 1644 x 3840 pixels,
- 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.3, 85mm (telephoto), f/2.8, 125mm (telephoto), 1/3.5″, Dual Pixel PDAF, 3.5x-5.2x continuous optical zoom, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.2, 124˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.5″, Dual Pixel PDAF, 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features: Zeiss T* lens coating, LED flash, HDR, eye tracking, panorama, Zeiss optics,
- Video: 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; 4K@24/25/30/60/120fps HDR, 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/2.9″
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 5-axis gyro-EIS
- Features: HDR
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.40 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.70 GHz Cortex-A510)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Internal storage: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), Fast wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging, USB Power Delivery
- OS: Android 12
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum, Native Sony Alpha camera support
Sony Xperia 1 IV Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2; USB On-The-Go, video output
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6,
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE Audio, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes,
- 24-bit/192kHz audio,
- Dynamic vibration system
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSPA / LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org