Tecno has previously launched a smartphone, namely the Tecno Phantom X, in the African market in June 2021. And the Tecno Phantom X smartphone is rumoured to have launched this month (April) in India. And Tecno has leaked the configuration and color variants of the smartphone for the Indian market.
Table of Contents
Tecno phantom x Screen, Performance
The Tecno Phantom X is equipped with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. It is possible that the smartphone will debut with the same variant in India. However, the possibility of being available in 8GB+128GB or lower variants cannot be ruled out. It will likely arrive in Starry Night Blue and Summer Sunset colours.
For the screen, the Tecno Phantom is equipped with a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen. And as for the design, the curved edges and pill-shaped cutouts for the dual selfie camera system. The Tecno Phantom screen has Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The screen cuts the 48-megapixel main selfie camera and 8-megapixel ultrawide camera.
The Tecno Phantom X is supported by a 50-megapixel main camera with laser autofocus support. It is paired with a 13-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a quad-LED flash unit.
For performance, the Tecno Phantom X Smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, 8GB RAM, and a 4,700mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The Tecno Phantom X comes with 256 GB of native storage and a microSD card. Tecno Phantom X with an in-screen fingerprint scanner for security. This Phantom X runs on Android OS 11 HiOS flavour.
Tecno Phantom X is predicted to launch this month in India. Tecno may be launching its first teaser in the country in the next few days. Currently, there is no information on the price of the Phantom X in India.
- Brand: Tecno
- Model: Spark 8C
- Width: 163.5 mm
- Height: 73.8 mm
- Depth: 8.7 mm
- Weight: 201 g
- Colour: Starry Night Blue, Monet SummerDiamond Gray
- Screen size: 6.7 inches
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 19.5:9 ratio (~385 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.3″, 1.2µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 13 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 8 MP, f/2.3, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 48 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, 8 MP, f/2.2, 105˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Features: Dual-LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- GPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- CPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 11, HIOS 7.6
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- NFC: No
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com