Vivo smartphones recently re-launched their latest product, the Vivo S10e, in China. Vivo S10e is a mid-range smartphone. And the latest Vivo S10e series from the Vivo S series line, which was previously filled by Vivo S10 and S10 Pro.
In terms of design and appearance, the Vivo S10e has a waterdrop-shaped notch. While the Vivo S10 and S10 Pro have elongated bangs. The waterdrop-shaped bangs contain a 32 MP selfie camera, smaller than the Vivo S10 and S10 Pro.
And the Vivo S10e Smartphone has a body thickness of 7.59 mm and weighs 175 grams. And this Vivo S10e is equipped with a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD Plus resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) and a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz.
The S10e camera is equipped with three cameras arranged vertically in a rectangular module. Each of the three cameras has a resolution of 64 MP, 8 MP (ultra-wide), and 2 MP (macro), along with an LED Flash.
And for the Vivo S10e processor, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 chip which is supported by 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and two UFS 2.1 storage media options, namely 128GB and 256GB. However, this smartphone does not come with an additional storage slot.
As for the battery, this smartphone is supported by a 4,400 mAh battery with 44 Watt fast charging. And Vivo S10e runs the Android 11 operating system (OS) wrapped in Vivo’s typical OriginOS interface. In the security sector, there is a fingerprint scanner (fingerprint scanner) that has been buried under the surface of the screen.
Other specifications include 5G connectivity, dual-SIM, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, and WiFi 6. The Vivo is available in White Gradient, Haze Blue, and Gloss Black color options. In China,
Furthermore, the availability of the new Vivo S10e can be ordered (pre-order) on a limited basis in China starting October 20. while for sales outside other countries, there is currently no information whether the device is marketed outside China or not. Let’s just wait.
For the price, Vivo S10e is priced at $368.60 for the 8GB/128GB variant, and for the highest variant, 8GB/256GB is priced at $404.04
Vivo S10e Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: S10e
- Dimensions: 7.5 mm thickness
- Weight: 175 g
- Colour: Black, White, Aurora
- Screen size: 6.44 inches
- Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2404 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio
- Front Camera: 64 MP (wide), 8 MP (Ultra wide), 2 MP(depth )
- Features: HDR, panorama, Dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP (Wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM,128GB 8GB RAM
- Card Slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast Charging 44W
- OS: Android 11,
- OriginOS 1.0
- Sensors: gyro, proximity, compass Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer
- USB: USB On-The-Go,USB Type-C
- WLAN : dual-band,hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, , Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- GSM / CDMA/ CDMA2000/ HSDPA / LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com