Vivo recently launched their latest product, the Vivo S12. It is reported that the Vivo S12 series will be present on Wednesday, December 22. And as rumors circulated that this smartphone will have a triple camera setup on the back, with two cameras on the front.
And Vivo has just posted a short video on its Weibo page, revealing that the selfie camera’s capabilities will be further enhanced with two embedded LED lights. The video shows that the two flashes on the front will only be owned by the S12 Pro, which is embedded in between the thin bezels at the top.
Vivo S12 Camera
For the camera, the Vivo S12 Smartphone is reportedly one of the cameras on the front that will have a 50MP sensor, and the other camera is expected to be an 8MP ultrawide, inherited from the Vivo S10 series.
And based on rumors circulating, the Vivo S12 Pro smartphone will carry three rear cameras arranged vertically, and one of the main lenses will be as sharp as 108 MP, and there will be a large LED flash.
Vivo S12 Performance
For performance, the Vivo S12 will be powered by the Dimensity 1200 chipset and carry a 6.5 OLED screen on the front, which is based on the news that the Vivo S12 has a curved panel from BOE Display. As for the battery, then on the power side, there is a battery of around 4,200-4,300 mAh and fast charging 44W. The device will likely also carry the OriginOS Ocean UI.
Vivo S12 Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: S12
- Width: 157.2 mm
- Height: 72.4 mm
- Depth: 7.6 mm
- Weight:181 g
- colors: Black, White, Gradient Blue, Yellow
- Screen size: 6.44 inches,
- Type: AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro).
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 44 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF,8 MP, f/2.3, 105˚ (ultrawide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4200 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging: Fast charging 44W
- OS: Android 12, OriginOS 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Vivo S12 Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, ) Wifi
- Wi-Fi Direct
- loudspeaker: No
- 3.5mm jack: No, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/HSPA/CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com