The new Vivo also launched its newest product, the Vivo T1x, along with the T1 series in the Chinese market. Vivo T1x is also a smartphone that belongs to the mid-range category. The T1x smartphone has an IPS LCD-type screen and supports a 120 Hz refresh rate.
In terms of design, the T1x is equipped with a 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1,080 x 2408 pixels. The Vivo T1x screen has a 20:9 aspect ratio, a screen-to-body ratio of 84.5 percent, and a touch sampling rate of 180 Hz. The difference with the Vivo T1, this phone has a small notch in the form of a water drop at the top of the screen to accommodate a selfie camera with an 8 MP (f/2.0) resolution.
Vivo T1x Performance
For performance, there are also differences with the Vivo T1, which also lies in the chipset, RAM, and storage capacity that is carried. Vivo T1x is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G (6nm) chip. The chip is supported by three RAM and internal storage options, namely 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, and 8GB/256GB.
Vivo T1x is only equipped with two rear cameras arranged vertically side by side with an LED flash module. The two cameras are a 64 MP PDAF main camera (f/1.8, 26 mm) and a 2 MP macro camera (f/2.4).
And for the battery, Vivo supported by a 5,000 mAh battery with 44 Watt Fast Charging. This T1x series smartphone runs the Android 11 operating system (OS) and is coated with Vivo’s typical OriginOS interface.
Vivo T1x is also equipped with other features, namely 5G connectivity, Dynamic RAM, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Fingerprint (side-mounted), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C port, WiFi 802.11 a/b/ g/n/ac, 3.5mm audio jack, and 4K (30fps) video recording.
Vivo T1x Release Date,Price
Then for its release in China, the new Vivo T1x will be on sale from November 1, 2021. As for the price, the Vivo T1x 6GB/128GB variant is selling for $261.26. The 8GB/128GB variant is selling for $275.38. As for the 8 GB/256 GB variant, it sells for $ 310.68
Vivo T1x Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: T1x
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 75.3 mm
- Depth: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 189 g
- Colour: Black, Aurora, Silver
- Build: plastic back,Glass front, plastic frame,
- Screen size: 6.58 inches,
- 104.3 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Internal storage: 256GB 8GB RAM,128GB 8GB RAM,128GB 6GB RAM,
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 44W, 70% in 38 min (advertised)
- OS: Android 11, OriginOS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Vivo T1x Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Radio: No
- NFC: No
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA /CDMA2000/ LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com