Vivo has finally re-launched its flagship smartphone from the T-series, the Vivo T2x, in China. This Vivo T2x is the next generation smartphone from the T1, which was already present. The smartphone is claimed to be equipped with various specifications and features that are qualified in its class.
Vivo T2x Performance
For performance, the Vivo T2x is powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 1300 chipset. This Vivo T2 x is supported by 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM. And the smartphone has UFS 3.1 Enhanced type storage with a capacity of 128 GB / 256 GB.
And the battery, the smartphone is equipped with a fairly large battery with a capacity of 6,000 mAh. Vivo claims this Vivo T2 x power can last up to 20 hours to watch movies without stopping. And the smartphone is supported by fast charging technology of 44 watts. Vivo also claims that fast charging speeds can charge devices from 0 to 50 percent in just 35 minutes.
Vivo T2x Screen
For the screen, the Vivo T2x is equipped with a 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen. The smartphone has a Full HD resolution and a speeding refresh rate of up to 144 Hz. The Vivo T2 x screen has a touch sampling rate of up to 240 Hz and has screen brightness of up to 650 nits.
Vivo T2x Other supporting features include 5G, a side-fingerprint scanner, as well as reverse charging with a power of 6 watts that can be used to charge other devices via the USB Type-C connector.
This Vivo T2 x body at the top of the screen has a waterdrop-style notch alias “bangs,” which contains a 16 MP selfie camera. For the camera, the Vivo T2x is equipped with two cameras that are loaded in a square module, consisting of a 50 MP main camera and a 2 MP macro camera.
This Vivo T2x smartphone comes in Black and Blue color variants. As for the price, the Vivo T2x 8/128 GB retails for $254.39. And the 8/256 GB RAM variant retails for $281.90.
Vivo T2x Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: T2x
- Width: 163.9 mm
- Height: 75.3 mm
- Depth: 9.2 mm
- Weight: 202.8 g
- Colour: Black, Blue
- Screen size: 6.58 inches
- Type: IPS LCD,
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Card Slot: No
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 44W
- OS: Android 12, OriginOS 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Vivo T2x Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes,
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /CDMA/ HSPA /CDMA2000/LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org