Vivo has re-launched their latest smartphone product from the Y-Series, the Vivo Y01. By design, this phone has a 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with HD Plus resolution. At the top, there is a waterdrop-shaped camera module that contains a 5 MP (f/2.2) selfie camera.
Just like the front, the back of the phone is also adorned with a single 13 MP (f/2.0) camera housed in a square module along with an LED flash module.
For some markets that will come with this phone, you will get the Vivo Y01 variant which has an 8 MP (f/2.0) rear camera.
Vivo Y01 Performance, Release Date
As for performance, the Vivo Y01 Smartphone is powered by the Mediatek Helio P35 chipset, which is combined with 2GB/32GB and 3/32GB RAM/storage options. This storage media can be expanded with a microSD card up to 1 TB.
For the battery, this Vivo Y01 phone has a fairly large capacity, which is 5,000 mAh with a charging speed of 10 watts. In the software sector, the phone, which comes in Elegant Black and Sapphire Blue color variants, is already running the Android 11 Go Edition operating system (OS). The OS is polished with the typical Vivo interface, namely FunTouch OS 11.1.
Vivo has not announced how much the Vivo Y01 will be sold for, as well as in which markets the phone will be sold. What is clear, because it uses the Android Go Edition OS, there is a possibility that this phone is Vivo’s latest entry-level phone that is sold at an affordable price.
Vivo Y01 Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: Y01
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 75.2 mm
- Depth: 8.3 mm
- Weight: 178 g
- Colour: Sapphire Blue, Elegant Black
- Screen size: 6.51 inches
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, AF, or 13 MP, f/2.2, AF
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video: –
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Internal storage: 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: LLi-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition), Funtouch 11.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted, market/region dependent), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Vivo Y01 Connectivity
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Radio: FM radio (market/operator dependent)
- NFC: No
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
Vivo Y01 SIM
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSPA /LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org