Vivo earlier this year launched their latest smartphone product, the Vivo Y21T, in India on January 3, 2021. As rumored, the latest smartphone from the company is none other than the tweaked Vivo Y32, which went official in China a few days ago.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y21T Design
For its design, the Vivo Y21T Smartphone is equipped with a plastic body like other Vivo Y series smartphones. It measures 164.26×76.08×8.00mm dimensions, weighs 182g, and is available in two colors (Midnight Blue, Pearl White).
As for the screen, this Vivo smartphone is equipped with a 6.51 LCD panel. And the display has dew point bangs, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and an 89% screen. -body ratio The Indian variant is expected to have a 6.58-inch FHD+ (2408 x 1080 pixels) 90Hz (LCD) display.
Vivo Y21T Performance
For performance, the Vivo Y21T Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset combined with 6GB RAM (+2GB virtual RAM) and 128GB storage. In India, it is said to come with 4GB (+1GB virtual RAM) instead.
And the Vivo Y21T is supported by an array of three cameras, namely a 50 MP main camera, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 2 MP (Macro) and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it houses an 8MP shooter in a notch. For the uninitiated, the original Vivo Y32 in China has a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) dual-camera setup on the back, which lacks a 2MP depth sensor.
For the price of the Vivo y21T, it sells for $ 218. And the smartphone comes in a choice of Midnight Blue or Pearl White colors.
Vivo Y21T Specifications
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: Y21T
- Width: 164.3 mm
- Height: 76.1 mm
- Depth: 8 mm
- Weight: 182 g
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Pearl White
- Screen size: 6.58 inches
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), PDAF,2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging: Fast charging 18W,Reverse charging
- OS: Android 11, Funtouch 12
- Sensors: Midnight Blue, Pearl White
Vivo Y21T Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: FM Radio
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wifi
- Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- loudspeaker: Yes,
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA/LTE
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com