Xiaomi recently re-launched their latest smartphone product, the Xiaomi 11T Pro in India. This is the exact same phone that was first launched in September 2021. The company is calling the handset ‘The Hyperphone’ as it comes with 120W fast charging support. Let’s examine what it has to offer and how much it costs in the country.
For Design, Xiaomi 11T Pro is equipped with a glass sandwich design with a plastic frame. The rear glass has an anti-glare coating, in addition to tapered edges and quad curves. The camera setup resembles that of a vintage film camcorder to complement the multiple video modes available on smartphones.
And the Xiaomi 11T Pro has a 6.67-inch flat AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), over 1 billion colors, 120Hz AdaptiveSync refresh rate, and 480Hz touch sampling. The panel protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus has a 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 1000 nits peak brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, and a punch hole in the center. The display is rated A+ by DisplayMate. Supports multiple HDR standards (HDR10, Dolby Vision), MEMC, TrueColor, Sunlight Mode 3.0, and Reading Mode 3.0.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Performance
The Xiaomi 11T Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1 storage, and liquid cooling technology. It runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 with guaranteed updates for three generations of Android and four years of security patches.
As for the camera, the Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with a triple camera setup on the back. The system consists of a 108MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit (120° FOV), and a 5MP telemacro camera with autofocus. Selfies and video calls are handled by the 16MP camera. The camera app allows users to record videos in 8K 30 fps, 4K 60fps, and HDR10+. This application also offers features such as Audio Zoom, Slow Shutter, Parallel World, One-Click AI Cinema, Time Freeze, and Magic Zoom.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro is also equipped with smartphone connectivity, including dual-SIM, 5G (13 5G band), WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, dual GNSS (GPS, A-GPS, NavIC, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou), NFC, and USB. Type-C. The smartphone has all the essential sensors like accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, 360° ambient light sensor, compass, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster, barometer, and color temperature sensor.
The smartphone does not have 3.5mm headphones but has dual symmetrical stereo speakers supported by Dolby Atmos tuned by Harmon Kardon. There’s also an x-axis linear vibration motor and High-Resolution Audio certification for both wired and wireless.
And the Xiaomi 11T Pro is supported by a 5,000mAh battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge technology support. The company claims a full charge (100%) of 2% in just 17 minutes. The required power adapter is included in the retail box of the handset.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Release Date, Price
This Xiaomi 11T Pro comes in a choice of Celestial Magic, Meteorite Black, or Moonlight White colors. And for Xiaomi 11T Pro Pricing and Availability in India, Xiaomi will be on sale with the following price tags in India from 14:00 today (January 19). 8GB + 128GB – 39,999 for $536.8GB +256GB – $563. And for the 12GB + 256GB variant, it sells for $ 589.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Specifications
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: 11T Pro
- Width: 164.1 mm
- Height: 76.9 mm
- Depth: 8.8 mm
- Weight: 199.8 g
- colors: Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue
- Screen size: 6.67 inches,
- Type: IPS LCD,
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF,8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm,5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960, HDR10+, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM,UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Fast charging 120W, 72% in 10 min, 100% in 17 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+
- OS: Android 11, OriginOS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi 11T Pro Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM /HSPA /LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org