Xiaomi has recently re-launched their latest flagship smartphone from the Mi series class, the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro. Xiaomi also presents Mi 11X , and this xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is supported with 5G.
For performance, the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm) chipset. The Mi 11X Pro smartphone is supported by a RAM (LPDDR5) capacity of 8 GB. And for internal storage (UFS 3.1) the smartphone has two choices, namely 128 GB and 256 GB.
And this Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED screen with an HDR10 Plus resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels), and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The screen of the Mi 11X Pro has a touch sampling rate of 360 Hz, the brightness level reaches 1,300 nits, and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Camera
The camera, the Xiaomi Mi 11 X Pro is equipped with three rear cameras along with LED Flash. The three cameras consist of three, namely a 108 MP (f/1.8, 26mm) PDAF main camera, an 8 MP ultrawide camera (f/2.2, 119 degrees), and a 5 MP macro camera (f/2.4, 50mm). As for the front camera, it has a 20 MP (f/2.5) EIS resolution. Mi 11X Pro is equipped with a battery capacity of 4,520 mAh.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is supported by several features, namely Fast Charging up to 33 Watts. Other features include 5G connectivity, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6, Fingerprint sensor (fingerprint side-mounted), USB Type-C, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), as well as 8K video recording (30fps) and 4K (30/60fps).
Mi 11X Pro comes in three color variants, namely Celestial Silver, Lunar White, and Cosmic Black. As for the price, the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro 8GB/128GB retails for $523.16 and the 8GB/256GB memory variant retails for $550.33.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Specification
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: Mi 11X Pro
- Width: 163.7 mm
- Height: 76.4 mm
- Depth: 7.8 mm
- Weight: 180 gr
- Colour: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
- Screen size: 6.67 inches
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- GPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Card Slot: No
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- WLAN: Hotspot,Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wifi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: No
- Infared Port: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- GSM / HSDPA / LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and please contact us via email at email@example.com