Sony recently launched their latest smartphone, the Sony Xperia 10 III Lite, in the Japanese market. This smartphone is a “light” specification version of the Xperia 10 III which was released early last year. Some of the specifications carried by the Xperia 10 III Lite are somewhat similar to their “brothers”, only that the internal storage has now been reduced to 64 GB.
The previous Sony Xperia 10 III carried 128 GB of internal storage specifications. However, the RAM capacity in the regular and Lite versions remains the same, which is 6 GB. This phone is IP68 certified to protect the device from water and dust.
Release date and Price Xperia 10 III
The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite features a b6.0-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,520 pixels. And this smartphone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 chipset and a 4,500 mAh battery with a 30-watt fast charger. The smartphone only has one SIM card slot, but users can still add one more card via eSIM.
In terms of design, the smartphone features a 6.0-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,520 pixels, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 chipset, and a 4,500 mAh battery with a 30-watt fast charger. Sony Xperia 10 III Lite only has one SIM card slot, but users can still add one more card via eSIM.
Then the operating system This smartphone runs the Android 11 operating system also does not have an FM radio feature but still has a 3.5 mm audio jack. There are four colors of the smartphone available, namely black, pink, blue, and white. This phone will only be sold in the Japanese market starting August 27 next. For the price, the Sony Xperia III Lite is priced at $416.56.
- Brand: Sony
- Model: Xperia III Lite
- Height: 154 mm
- Width: 68 mm
- Depth: 8.3 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Colour: Fairy White, Electric Black, Fancy Blue
- Screen size: 6.0 inches
- Type: OLED, 1B colors, HDR
- Resolution: 1080 x 2520 pixels
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Front Camera: 12 MP (wide), 8 MP (Telephoto) and 8 MP (ultrawide), Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama,video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm , Features HDR, video 1080p@30fps
- Processor make: Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Internal storage: 64GB 6GB RAM
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh
- Flash Charger: Fast charging 30W
- OS: Android 11
- sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1; USB On-The-Go, video output
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes GPS
- Radio: No
- NFC: YES
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM)
- GSM / HSDPA / LTE/5G
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If you have any suggestions, please contact us via email at email@example.com