ZTE recently re-launched their latest flagship smartphone, the ZTE Blade A52. The ZTE Blade A52 comes together with the Blade A72 series. And the Blade A52 is an entry-level smartphone that is embedded with a large capacity battery.
ZTE Blade A52 Performance, Screen
For performance, the ZTE Blade A 52 is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset. And this Smartphone is supported by 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. For the battery, the ZTE Blade A 52 smartphone is equipped with a battery capacity of 5,000mAh. And is supported by 10W charging.
ZTE Blade A 52 is also equipped with other features, which consist of dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, microSD card slot, micro USB port, and 3.5mm audio jack. For the system, this Smartphone has Android 11 OS.
The screen, the ZTE Blade A 52 has a 6.52-inch IPS LCD panel with a teardrop shaped notch design. The ZTE Blade A 52 has an aspect ratio of 20:9, HD+ resolution of 720 x 160 pixels, and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
For the camera, the ZTE Blade A 52 is supported by a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calls. This Blade A52 Smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner and a triple camera unit on the back. The ZTE Blade A 52 has a 13-megapixel main camera, which is combined with a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
ZTE Blade A52 Price
This ZTE Blade A52 comes in Space Gray and Silk Gold colors. As for the price, the ZTE Blade A52 sells for $91.
ZTE Blade A52 5G Specifications
- Brand: ZTE
- Model: Blade A52 5G
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 75.8 mm
- Depth: 8.7 mm
- colors: Space Gray, Silk Gold colors
- Screen size: 6.52 inches
- Type: IPS TFT
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels,
- 260 ppi
- Front Camera: 13 Mpx, 2 Mpx (depth), 2 Mpx (Macro)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: Yes
- Selfie Camera: 5 MPx (Potrait)
- Features: HDR
- Video: Yes
- Processor clock: 1.60 GHz
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A
- GPU: IMG8322
- Internal storage: 64 GB
- RAM : 2 GB
- Card slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 512 GB)
- Battery capacity: Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- OS:Android 11
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
ZTE Blade A52 Connectivity
- USB: v2.0 OTG Type-C
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11
- dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com