ZTE recently re-launched their latest smartphone, the ZTE nubia Z40 Pro in China. The ZTE nubia Z40 Pro is the successor to the Nubia Z30 Pro from last year. This smartphone brings not only a series of new specifications but also an updated design.
Table of Contents
ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro Design
For design, the ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro has a box-shaped design like the Nubia Z30 Pro, but the camera is different. The new Nubia Z40 only has three lenses placed vertically. The previous smartphone had three sensors arranged in an L shape and the fourth sensor below it. As for the screen, the ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro is equipped with a 6.67-inch curved OLD screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), 395 PPI, and a refresh rate of up to 144Hz.
And for performance, the ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. It boots MyOS 12 based on Android 12.
This ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro smartphone has a triple camera setup on the back consisting of a 64MP Sony IMX787 main sensor with OIS, a 50MP 116° ultra-wide unit, and an 8MP 9x periscope shooter with OIS. For the camera and video calls, use a 16MP camera.
Connectivity options on this phone include dual SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-C). It offers an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers with support for DTS:X Ultra, and an x-axis vibration motor.
This ZTE nubia Z40 Pro is equipped with a 5.00mAh battery with support for 80W fast wired charging and 15W wireless charging. The handset also comes in a magnetic charging edition. It is the world’s first commercially available Android smartphone with a magnetic charging solution.
nubia z40 pro Specifications
- Brand: ZTE
- Model: z40
- Width: 161.9 mm
- Height: 72.9 mm
- Depth: 8.4 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- colors: Interstellar Black, Galaxy Galaxy
- Screen size: 6.67 inches
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Front Camera: 64 MP, f/1.6, 35mm (standard), PDAF, OIS,8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 50 MP, 14mm, 116˚ (ultrawide)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: Yes
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Features: HDR
- Video: Yes
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Internal storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 16GB RAM,UFS 3.1
- Card slot: No
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh (regular version)/ 4600 mAh (magnetic charging version),
- Fast charging 80W (regular version)
- Fast charging 66W + magnetic wireless charging (magnetic charging version)
- OS: Android 12
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
nubia z40 pro Connectivity
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Radio: No
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Thank you for visiting the pcgadtrend site. I hope you get the information you are looking for. We will always try to provide all the latest information about technology and gadgets. If there are criticisms, suggestions and, please contact us via email at email@example.com